(1)DIY还是找中介
侄儿一直有留学加拿大的愿望。
他高中毕业后就读一个大专。
在他上学期间,我们邀请他利用假期到美国来玩,被拒。这次经历对我们在选择中介还是自己办上有一定影响。

其实网上信息很多,自己办也不是不行,不过后来我们还是选择了中介,基于以下原因:
1。他家的经济实力并不很强
2。担心有些细枝末节的地方因为没有经验而造成拒签
3。我带孩子,拿不出大段时间,怕进程上给耽误了
4。最重要的是给自己一个逃避责任的理由:至少如果通过中介也没办成的话,我也不会落下埋怨.

最后我们选择了澳际,rmb11800,办不成退款,只办签证,不包括申请学校。有点肉痛,但想想,办成了也就不在乎这个钱了,办不成,至少能退款。

给他们汇款:rmb 11800+860申请费,办理过程就开始了。
当然之前也和他们沟通一下,确认我们的申请还是有成功的可能性的。
(2) 申请准备
通过这次办理的体会是:需要一个“故事”。

这个“故事”包括如何呈现他的家庭,学习目的和计划。感觉加拿大需要“成功”人士,所以如何打造一个成功家庭形象是关键。因为“成功”家庭资金充足,社会根基牢固,孩子学成回国的可能性大。其实我不知道加拿大政府是不是真的在乎学成回国,可能他们要确保的是申请人真的是来加拿大读书,而不是通过留学进来后,不学习,打黑工。

一。资金证明
实际情况是哥哥近几年在股市损失惨重,不大有经济能力来负担侄儿的学习;主要是我们这边提供资助。

和中介讨论了一下。我的想法是由我们提供大部分资金,因为资金证明容易出。后来被中介否定了,强调资助还是由父母为主,不需要太多,足够就行。这点后来证明可能是明智的。如果是自己办,我可能不会想到这个方向,因为我老是认为提供的资金越多越好,看来只要足够了就行。申请的学校是4年,中介估算60万的资金担保就足够了。

爷爷奶奶有先见之明,早在一两年前就把一些存款改存孙子的名义。不过由于换银行,存单不连续,这个后来还需要说明一下。他父母忍痛割肉把股票卖了,也算是回头是岸了(股票需要卖掉,否则不能算入资金)。资金基本上有18个月的历史。一共加起来40多万。中介要求我们汇款2万美金,凑够60万人民币。中介特别强调我们不要多汇,这样的话,资金比例,父母提供的占大多数,我们提供的占小部分。

他父母需要解释资金来源。我们的解释是资金主要来源于工资收入和早年经商的收入。因为我们也提供了资助,也要解释资金来源。我们这方由我们的cpa提供了一封信,证明我们的年收入在xxx以上。我们的银行也出了证明,说自xx年在我行开户,保持xxx的存款。另外我们提供一封信表明我们提供资金的意愿,解释资金来源。

体会:资金足够即可。重要的是资金历史和来源解释。
(3)提供的文件清单
资助声明(我和我丈夫签字)
我们的银行证明
我们的会计师证明
我们的结婚证复印件

中介还要求提供我和丈夫的学历复印件。没找到,就算了

银行的信

To Whom It May Concern:

The xxx deposit account has been open with

(bank name) since 2002. The deposit account has always been handled in

a satisfactory manner and is currently in good standing with the Bank.

The account keeps average deposits with the Bank in excess of

$xxx. If you have any additional questions please give me a call

at the phone number listed below or send me an email.

Sincerely,

会计师的信

To Whom It May Concern:

Please be advised that our firm has prepared the personal and

business U.S. Federal Income Tax Returns for xxx's family

since 1999. Their income is earned from salary, investments and xxx. The adjusted gross income reflected on their return has been

in excess of $xxx (US) for each year that we have prepared their

return. The xxx family currently consists of xxx, his wife, xxx, and their son, xxx.

Sincerely,

资助声明

To whom it may concern;

We are Mr. and Mrs. xxx. 简单介绍了一下我和我丈夫的职业和经历,还有平均年收入及收入组成。

QZ is a highly motivated, ambitious and hard working young man. QZ grew up in an entrepreneurial family and has a strong desire to develop his own business in China.

JZ received her Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of XX of China and her MBA from University of xxx. Her educational experience in the West has led her to strongly encourage her nephew to consider the advantages of a Business oriented degree from a Western College. Technical and Programming skills are almost a commodity item in China where as Accounting skills combined with a working knowledge of English and Western Management principles truly gives an individual a competitive advantage in China’s job market today.

In discussions with my brother xxx, xx(my husband) and I have expressed our willingness to provide whatever support is necessary to help QZ successfully complete his education in Canada. His parents will provide the major part of QZ’s financial support and we will take care of the rest of it.

We have already wired US$20,000 to his account and we will provide more when he needs it. Our commitment goes beyond providing the necessary financial support; we will actively be involved in mentoring him through his studies and will be grooming him to manage our family business investments in China after he completes his program.

Your consideration of his application is greatly appreciated. If you

need any additional supporting documents please let us know.

Yours truly,
(4)国内准备的文件清单
1. 护照一本。
2. 照片4张。
3. 出生公证,无犯罪记录公证,毕业证书公证。
4. 高中成绩证明。
5. 现读技术学院成绩证明。
6. 亲属关系公证书(和jz关系公证)
7. 企业法人营业执照复印件公司宣传单(父母工作单位)
8. 大专学生证明复印件
9. 资金证明(存款复印件)
10. 父亲收入证明
11.母亲收入证明
12.户口复印件
13.房产证复印件
14.股票交割单证明
15。父母的资助声明(中文的),由中介负责翻译(不知道他们提供翻译件没有)

中介要求:
请补充购房发票复印件。

另担保金部分所有存单、存折都要提供原件及对应存款证明原件。
原存单、利息单等存款历史说明材料需要复印件并加盖银行公章。

股票交割单需要证券交易所盖章。

父母的资助声明(中文的)
QZ生于19XX年,是我们唯一的孩子。我们在八十年代和我父亲一起XXX(创业),当时中国改革开放造就的第一批自由经济带来的企业家。九十年代初期,我们全家随妹妹jz移居到xxx,一同创建管理一家xxx公司。由于妥善的经营管理,公司的资产达到xxx。1998年底我妹妹jz移民加拿大后,我与妻子继续经营管理。公司又运作了五年,经股东商讨,于2004年7月份将公司转卖,我们则继续在新的公司里工作。

我们的家庭财产主要来自与多年的企业经营和最近两年的工作收入。我们用现金购买了现有住房,为QZ存了一部分教育资金,并将大部分资金投入股票市场。由于近年股市不济,我们损失了一些投资,但是从我们现有存款,股市兑现所得及我们夫妻的工作收入,我们有足够的经济能力为QZ进一步求学深造提供资助。

QZ是个独生子,也是我们家族的长孙。根据中国的家庭传统,他肩负着很大的责任。我们对他寄予了很大的希望,希望他早日成为社会栋梁,家庭的支柱。他是个勤奋并有上进心的孩子。8岁时从北方迁入南方,适应力很强。很快就学会了流利的粤语。十几岁起业余时间帮助公司做事:XXX。高中毕业后就急不可待地到深圳一家电脑公司工作。

实践中,他深深感到知识和技能的不足,于是积极参加成人高考。考入XX科学技术学院学习计算机编程和应用。

尽管如何,我们还是深深感到就他目前的状态,在人口众多人才济济的中国仍然是缺乏竞争力。我们经过和QZ及他在美国的姑姑姑父多次讨论,认为到国外读商业是一条非常可行的方案。通过学习,他可以掌握英语,会计和西方的商业运作知识和经验。这些将为他学成回国的职业生涯提供非常有利的条件和竞争力。

我们在中国经商多年,积累了大量的经验和社会关系。这是一笔宝贵的财富。目前的中国到处充满了机遇。作为我们的独生子,他肩负着家庭和社会的责任。因此无论从发展机会到家庭责任,QZ学习结束后,都势必要回国发展。

我们非常赞同他的求学计划并会全力支持他的在加学习期间的学习和生活费用。他的姑姑和姑父也积极地从经济上及其他方面给于支持。

我们衷心希望贵国能给他一个学习深造的机会,让中国多一个成功的商人,也将有助于中加的经济往来。

谢谢

父亲:

母亲:
(5)学习计划(样本)
在留学申请中学习计划是最重要的一部分。我起草,中介提供了一些修改意见。

Study Plan

Dear Officer;

I grew up in an entreprenerial environment where my extended family members lived nearby and engaged in new business activities and ventures that began to emerge as the Chinese economy first adopted a more free market approach.

In 1980s, my father and grandfather started and ran xx business in my hometown of xx. In the 1990s, the whole family consisting of eight people (my family of three, xxx) moved to xxx, where they started a xx company. My father and aunt ran the company together for 7 years. In 1998 my aunt immigrated to the West and my father took responsibility for managing all aspects of the business until 2004 when it was bought out and merged with a larger company where he is working for as their xx.

I was only eight years old when our family moved to xx in1993 to take advantage of business opportunities in this newly declared “Special Development Zone”. It was a big challenge for me. Perhaps like someone in Canada moving from the Northwest Territories to the heart of Toronto. In my case there was also a new language to learn as well, Cantonese instead of my native Mandarin. But I caught on quickly and it didn't take long for me to become fluent in Cantonese and be able to participate in my classes. As in many other things, I find myself a very adaptable person and a quick learner.

Growing up in a family business environment, I have been working part time since I was ten years old, from assembling computers to assisting with graphic design. With an entrepreneurial spirit instilled in me, I look forward to developing the business skills necessary to both manage our family investments here in China and seek out new business opportunities of my own.

After I graduated from the xx School in xx in 2002, I began working for a computer company in Shenzhen. I was fortunate that I had some interaction with the top managers of the company and have come to realize that enthusiasm and hard work are only part of the story. One must equip oneself with the best educational tools available to be successful in an increasingly complex and inter-related world. So I decided to go back to school. I enrolled in xx Science and Technology Institute to study computer programming. It helps me to develop strong technical skills and also great training in Science and Technology. But in the current Chinese labor market, I could land a job offer with my new acquired technical skills, but it is hard for me to really stand out. I realize that English language skills, Western Management techniques and strong Accounting and Finance skills are necessary to give me credibility and a competitive advantage and take me to a higher ground in the more and more competitive Chinese labor market.

China holds great opportunities for workers with strong academic credentials. In discussions with both my parents here in China and Aunt in the USA, we all agree that the opportunity to study abroad for several years would help me to obtain the important skills and experience necessary to be successful in a more globally oriented China.

After extensive research, I decided to enroll in xxx College's Bachelor program of Business Administration with an Accounting major. Among the schools, xxx College stood out for its relatively small size, quality programs, excellent location and their expertise in working with International students.

An Accounting major will help me to understand business operations inside out. Principles of Accounting and Finance as taught in the West are far more sophisticated than what is taught in China. After I complete my program, I would return to xx and join my father in managing our family business interests. Perhaps at some point seeking out a new business opportunity of my own.

My parents and family members are very supportive and will provide 100% of all my tuition and living expenses in Canada. In their mind, education is the best investment and the best gift they can give to their only child. My aunt jz who received her MBA from the University of xx is a strong proponent of the advantages of Western educational institutions. And both her and her husband have also offered to provide financial support.

I am very excited about the prospect of studying at xx College. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely yours

QZ
(6)申请进程
4月26日递签
5月4日变7 (等待体检结果)
5月12日下午收到中介寄出的预签函和体检表
5月15日广州体检
6月5日中介告知签证到了

我们是3月份开始准备资料,4月10日左右所有的资料寄出给中介。学校是我自己联系的。开学日期是7月5日。至少要提前3个月申请,我们感觉时间有点紧张了。

主题

帖子

积分

荣誉版主

积分
Princess 发表于 2008-10-25 13:02 | 显示全部楼层
你发的这些都是精华啊!

主题

帖子

积分

小留学生(一级)

积分
 楼主| http潜水员 发表于 2008-10-25 13:05 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈谢谢支持哈

主题

帖子

积分

小留学生(一级)

积分
 楼主| http潜水员 发表于 2008-10-25 13:06 | 显示全部楼层
灌一下

[ 本帖最后由 http潜水员 于 2008-10-25 21:01 编辑 ]

主题

2万

帖子

5万

积分

管理员

积分
QQ
峰子 发表于 2008-10-26 04:54 | 显示全部楼层
实用的精华帖
有问题需要解答的网友,建议首先用发帖的方式进行提问。如确实需要联系我。 同时也欢迎你+入我们曼尼托巴华人群,群号:25339959(请输入自己在论坛的ID以通过验证) 凡是论坛网友的问题我都会尽量解答与回复。

主题

帖子

积分

大一新生(四级)

积分
QQ
shiyonghlj 发表于 2009-3-23 14:01 | 显示全部楼层

回复 4# 的帖子

前辈你好  想向您请教几个问题 我是吉林大学本科毕业 平均分70左右 托福暂时没考 我想申请曼大的硕士(我自己不怎么抱希望) 如果硕士能录最好   但是如果不行我想读一年的研究生证书课程 不知道前辈对这个有什么赐教! 像我这样的情况 现在应该怎么办呢  :

主题

帖子

积分

考完托福(三级)

积分
amy012 发表于 2009-4-3 00:27 | 显示全部楼层
路过!

主题

帖子

积分

在读硕士(九级)

积分